Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Peeping in

I know it's so long since I have visited this place and since I visited today 'by mistake' didn't want to leave without saying a Hi ;)

Well of late life has become very hectic and I am hardly finding time to breathe :P  But as I was telling a friend sometime back, I have always been the most creative when I have the least time. So hoping something will come up soon ;)

In the meantime, I am just posting a travelogue of a trip that we did few years back. We had posted it that time in our travel blog which is also dormant now. Even the flickr pics have taken off. Still there are many who ask us about the place and as years pass by I am finding it difficult to dig it out from my old mails. So thought of posting it here once again.

So here's the 'The famous Chimony trip' experience :)

1) Day 1 : A jungle to get lost in

2) Day 2 :Stretching the limits

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin