Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Beginnings



I know I have been ignoring this space for long, but believe me, I really feel guilty about it. There was a time when I was totally addicted to blogging and the blogging world and struggled to come out of it. But somewhere down the lane, things changed and it became once in a blue-moon affair. But this is the place where I always came back to vent out my emotions and it kind of recorded my life events and feelings. Many people came into my life only because of this small space and have affected my life in ways I would have never expected. So I felt it's unfair not to record it here when another important turning point happened in my life...

Some of you who knows me outside of this blog might already know about it.  Anyways the news is that I got married!!! It's already 6 months now, but the fact remains that it's yet to sink in. Many a times we both wonder how it all happened! For me it really feels odd when I think that this person who was a complete stranger to me till a few months back, has somehow become the reason behind anything that means something in my life right now :)

And as I embark on this new journey, wish me luck and shower your blessings and good wishes please. I need lots and lots of it :)

7 comments:

rashmi said...

Congratulations on your wedding my dear....All the very best for your new life together....May all your dreams come true...

Ammose said...

wishing you luck with your married life. Wish all the good happen to you folks. Marriage is a symbol of unconditional love and understanding. It is a feeling which makes your life meaningful.

I am a salient reader of your blog and was missing your posts for long. Do write in often. Love that you write.

Take care -- Viji

Archana said...

Congratulations!

Wishing you a very beautiful married life.. Wish the Almighty gives you the power of togetherness to sail through the journey of life

Bejoy said...

Congrats and all the best wishes!

J said...

Congrats! Sooo happy for you dear.

Unknown said...

Congrats to u both.... Have a great time together

TME said...

May the blessings of God be there with your family always.
Wishing you both a very happy married life, Dhanya...! You look different though in saree. I have seen only your hat photo.