Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Memoir

Yesterday I had a phone call with a school friend after so many years. We were talking about our class, teachers, different gangs, incidents etc from that time and I realized most of the things I have already forgotten :( Putting down my childhood memories was always in my mind, but it never materialized and this call did give me the much needed trigger to do that. What if I'm following suit Suresh Kalmadi ;)

And when I decided to pen it down ASAP, the first thought was 'where?' and I almost went back to my personal diary as whatever I’m going to write will be relevant only to myself and doesn’t make much sense for any of the readers. It’s just my way to go back to my past and relive those memories. But then for quite sometime I was feeling guilty about abandoning this space and many of my friends were asking me to start writing again. So here I am coming back to this space hoping to stay here for some more time :)

I am planning to write things as and when I remember stuff and so cannot guarantee any sort of continuity. If someone does read this series do forgive me for that :)

6 comments:

Richy said...

Oh!
DCM exists :D ...

Anonymous said...

let the memoirs flow in ma'm :) welcome back here!

Usha said...

yo!
i like, i like!
keep'em coming! I'm all ears :) :)

Cris said...

Forgiven! Go ahead sweetie (When did I start using that word? Oh yea, just now!)

Dhanya said...

@ Richy : yeh DCM does exist :)

@ Sandeep : Thank you thank you :) Good to know that blog world still remembers me ;)

@ Usha : yeh yeh it'll come but don't ve too much hope. My life is pretty boring :p

@ Cris : yeh me back again sweetie :D it's nice to come back to a space with lot of apprehensions and then discover that u r still remembered n welcomed :)

Appextech SEO said...

… Indian accommodation is awesome for the tourist who visits to India. Indian’s people gives lot of respects for tourist who visited India. So my point of view tourist visited India has a great experience. We can say India tour is one of the best tour in world & tourist must be come one time to visit India. Thanks to share this nice info with us…